Thursday, April 21, 2016

Logic Blocks Game


Logic Blocks Game Lab

Directions:

1.   Carefully place the items in the bag on your desk.

2.   Make sure you have your spiral and a pencil.

3.   Ask a partner to play the game with you.

THE ONE DIFFERENCE GAME
Materials: set of attribute blocks
Expectation: Make a path with the attribute blocks so that adjacent blocks vary by only one attribute.
·             Divide blocks among players.
·             Player 1 picks one of his blocks and places it in the center.
·             Player 2 places one of the blocks adjacent to the first block. This can vary by only one attribute from the first block.
·             Player 1 can place a block at either end of the path. It can vary only one attribute from its neighbor.
·             Play continues until a person gets rid of all his blocks or nobody can play.
Description: Student HD:Users:student:Desktop:yZmNlMDBiYTI2MmUxYzIwMjdkNmVjNTVmN2FiZTM.jpg·             The winner is the first player to get rid of all his blocks or the player with the fewest blocks when no one can play.
4. Answer these riddles in your journal. Draw and color the answer.
Who Am I Puzzles
1.   I am small, not big. I have more than three sides, but fewer than six. I am yellow. I am not a square. Who am I?
2.   I have more than three sides, all the same length. I am the color of a stop sign. I am large, but not thick. I am not a square. Who am I?
3.   I have no corners. I am neither red nor yellow I am small. Who am I?
4.    I am thick and large. Each of my sides is the same length. I am blue. I have four sides. Who am I?
5.   Make up some of your own riddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment